How to Root Android Device – Rooting means unlocking your Android Operating System as you can uninstall all the preinstalled apps on your Android device. Rooting will help you to set up your own Android Operating System and add your features to use it. You can install any apps to your device and increase the Android performance for your comfort. So make it easy for I have written this article How to Root Android Device. Follow a step by step procedure as mentioned in the article to root your Android device.
Rooting The Android Mobile:
rooting the android device is very easy. By rooting you can delete unwanted bloatware, overclock the processor, customize your device and much more. Many users find it challenging and scary to root their Android device as one wrong step may lose any data, and you may find any glitches to do it further. So, to make it easy for the user, there are many application to root your device with just one-click. Am going to choose the best application to root and explain you how it works to root the device.
KingRoot is a free and compatible rooting application available for all the devices. Download KingRoot on your Android Device and root your device with new Operating System. To root your device you need have at least 50% battery level, the Internet connection, change the settings to allow the Unknown Sources to install on your device.
How to Root Android Device using KingRoot:
- Download KingRoot Apk on your Android device for free. If any Pop-Up with “This type of file can harm your device” then just click OK. As you have changed the settings to install the Unknown Sources.
- If you didn’t check the ‘Unknown Sources’ you will get a notification as ‘Install Blocked’. So it’s better to change the settings before you download.
- Double click on the file you have downloaded to start the installation process.
- After few seconds KingRoot will be installed on your Android device.
- Now Open KingRoot App and Click on ‘One Clik Root’ to start rooting your Android device. KingRoot is user-friendly to use as it has a clean interface.
- KingRoot will check the requirements for rooting as give you notification about whether they are available or not. The result screen with all the requirements will be displayed on the screen.
- If you don’t provide any requirements, then the rooting process will stop, and you need to check the requirements and start the process again.
- If it has all the requirements, it starts rooting and send the message as Root Succeeded.
So this way you can root your device easily with just one click. If the KingRoot Apk fails to root your device even after several trails. Then download the Apk on your PC/Laptop and then transfer it to your Android device and start rooting your device. This may help you to root which has high success rate than any other method.